Follow these 3-steps to qualify:
- Call or signup. You must be a customer before you visit the apartments.
- When you visit, tell the leasing agent you were referred by Apartment Home Finders and list us as your referral on any guest cards you complete.
- When find your new place, list Apartment Home Finders as how you heard about their property on your lease application. If you apply online, please select Apartment Locator or Locator Service if Apartment Home Finders is not an option.
It’s really that easy! Be sure to let your agent know where you leased.
- The amount of the move credit or cash reward is determined by your monthly rental rate:
– Rental rates under $1200 will qualify for a $100 move credit or cash
– Rental rates between $1200-$1799 will qualify for a $200 move credit or cash
– Rental rates $1,800 or more will qualify for a $300 move credit or cash
- Your monthly rental rate is defined as the effective average monthly rent after all concessions are applied. Concessions are defined as any discounts and/or specials offered by the apartment community that reduce your monthly rental rate.
- Apartment Home Finders and your agent’s name must be listed on both your guest card and rental application.
- You must sign up and lease at an apartment community found on our website or referred to you by your agent.
- You must not have learned of or visited the apartment community prior to using our service.
- In some cases the properties require that we register you before you visit. Please notify your agent before visiting the apartment communities so your agent can verify that any pre-registration requirements have been fulfilled.
- Your name must appear on the lease as an occupant.
- Only one move or cash reward will be provided per apartment.
- You must stay current on your rent and do not break your lease contract.
- No rewards are granted for renewing an existing lease.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you transfer to a sister apartment community. A sister apartment community is owned or managed by the same company as the apartment community you are moving from.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you, or anyone leasing with you, have signed a previous lease agreement or have a previous relationship with the apartment community.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you found the apartment community using services other than Apartment Home Finders.
- You must submit for your reward to us within 30 days of moving into the apartment community.
- Apartment community must pay Apartment Home Finders a commission of no less than 50% of one month’s rent for any reward offer to be valid.
- In most cases a minimum lease term of 12 months is required by the apartment communities to pay our commission. Some properties only require a 6 month lease to pay our commission. Your agent can verify any lease term requirements for you prior to visiting the communities.
- Cash rewards will only be sent after your apartment community has paid our invoice. Usually 4-12 weeks
Since 2018 we’ve helped hundreds of customers with a professional move to their new apartment. You get to pick your moving company, we’ll help you book your move, and we’ll pay the moving company up to $300 for your move.
We’ll show you what rate each moving company charges and any additional fees they charge. If you don’t see your preferred moving company on our list, no problem. We can work with them as long as they accept credit cards.
- Customer acknowledges that Apartment Home Finders is not a moving company.
- Customer assumes the entire risk related to using Apartment Home Finders to facilitate their move.
- Customer acknowledges that no partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Apartment Home Finders and the independently contracted moving company is created when Apartment Home Finders hires/contracts the moving services for customer.
- Apartment Home Finders makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, and in no event will be liable to customer or to any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits, or expenses resulting in any manner, directly or indirectly, from a move arranged by Apartment Home Finders for customer.
- In the event a customer does not qualify for the full move or cash offer Apartment Home Finders may offer customer a reduced move credit or cash rebate at our discretion.
- In the event a customer does not qualify for the full move offer Apartment Home Finders will only pay the independently contracted moving company the amount of the reduced free move credit.
- Customer is responsible for any additional charges due moving company over the move credit paid towards customers move.
- Apartment Home Finders reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Apartment Home Finders reserves the right to modify reward offer and the terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to check the reward terms and conditions periodically.
Non-payment by apartment community
- All offers will be void if the apartment community denies Apartment Home Finders a commission or withholds consent.
- Customer understands that if the apartment community selected withholds its consent and doesn’t pay Apartment Home Finders our commission customer will be responsible for reimbursing any money paid for the cost of their move.
Third-Party Data Disclaimer
The apartment data provided on our website apartmenthomefinders.com is supplied and updated by a third party data provider. This data includes apartment community rental information, pictures, pricing, specials, and availability dates displayed on our website and/or provided by agent assistance. Apartment Home Finders uses reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that this information is updated on a regular basis but cannot, and does, not warrant or verify the accuracy of this data. You acknowledge that any reliance upon said data shall be at your own risk. You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Apartment Home Finders from all liability arising from inaccurate or incomplete data.